I haven't used it much at this point - I'm sure other people have some
ideas....  but I did use a focus group to create a Gedcom to send to my mom
- it consisted of a few families that I had been doing research on.   Then
she only had to merge a few people.  (She uses a different program, and the
match and merge just doesn't seem that good in that program)