From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Cathy
Sent: Monday, 21 January 2008 2:53 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Found picture files not sticking

Hi Jennifer,
If you have changed the filenames simply by replacing the
ampersand with another character and the pics are still in the same folders, then the easiest way to change them in Legacy is in Access with a

Search and Replace on the relevant table. tblBR
If you have Access, try it on a copy of your database. This sort
of operation is relatively easy. Other things in Access are beyond
me.

I have no idea why the name change isn't sticking.
Have you tried via Options > Customise - Test all multimedia
paths button? You can browse for the right pic there as well.

Cathy