I have a question about sourcing differences in a date. I have a source for a
death that says the child died "young" or "soon". Later, after more research, I
found the actual date. If I put the date in and attach my new source, in
addition to the first source, it looks like both sources had the date. If I
create an alt. death event, it looks funny to have an actual date and then an
alternate as just "young". I would like to keep both sources, but how does one
specify which one had the actual date without it looking as though both do?
Thank you,
Nancy

http://biggestloser.msn.com/