Jim,

I think there are several of us on this list that are on the TNG list also. I really like TNG, but I don't know of any alternatives other than the non-database driven web pages created by the genealogy software (like Legacy)

My site is at http://hobbits8.net

I really like being able to add the media to the individuals and how you can upload one piece of media (whether it's a transcribed document, photograph, newspaper article, census page) and just link all individuals to it. It also allows you to share your information more easily and because you can link those source documents, it makes it easy to prove and share your info.

Patti