The flaw I have found in adding marriage events, is that I see no way to have them included on the "Individual Report". To me, it seems like the divorce, or whatever that happens in the marriage, happens to the couple collectively and individually but Millennia doesn't see it that way.

Certainly not a biggy but be aware!

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why not enter the divorce as a marriage event and source it that way?

Graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Hickin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can't seem to enter a separate source in marriage info for marriage status. Is there some reason that the program is written so that it's impossible to enter a source for this piece of info!!?? Of course I could enter it as a separate event under the husband or wife and then copy it to the spouse, but that seems a bit more awkward and time-consuming than should be necessary.