I would probably approach this by going first to the Event List and choosing the desired cemetery. Then tag the list of people. Do a Search on that tag number and print the list.

JL

Kirstin Martinez wrote:
I know this has been brought up before, but I never saw an answer: I
want to list all the people that are buried in a particular Cemetery. I
have the name of the cemetery listed in the address, not the location
field (although I'm beginning to wonder if that was a good idea). I
know I can go to the event address list & print the list, but it
doesn't sort for which people are listed there due to a baptism or
burial. Is there any way around it? Would OpenOffice be helpful?

--

Kirstin Martinez