I also got a large relief map (abt 2' x 3') that shows hills, mountains, rivers, etc. It helps me understand some of the migrations west from the colonies and the routes they might taken, and why. I had to order online, but it is quite worth it.

And I have an autistic grandson who loves to feel the "bumpiness" of it. ---- So that alone is worth it. :-) It is a sturdy plastic, but light, and I have it on a bulletin board in my study. Occasionally I take it down when I really want to study the routes in detail.

Warmest Regards,

Donna