Hi Barbara,
I'll answer your second question. If you click on View-Childrens List,
you can highlight a child, then select a Child Status for them. I
select Twin. (If it isn't a default, you can make a new entry called
Twin.) Next, you can search for Individual - Child Status - Equal to
Twin.

I'm not sure what a Birth Fact is. Do you mean Birth Notes, or did you
create an event called Birth Fact? If it is an event, you could search
for event description or event notes "contains" "twin". If it is in
the Birth Notes,then you can search Individual - Notes-Birth -
contains - twin.

Susan