I have always copied the new date (Ctrl-C) to the
field it is to go to. Note it says first date, second
date, not birth death dates. I use the program for
other things. In my royal/noble British lines, many
events happened and were dated this way. 6th year
Henry VIII, based on a person recieving something from
the King in his 6th year of reign. You have to first
know the date of crowning, then calculate from the 6th
byear after. Many books give the actual dates, but the
transcripts of the documents don't.
This is not an error, but a possible request for an
enhancement. I don't want it myself, but what is
needed is the same setup on the location calculator,
having a drop down menu to list all the places the
date might want to go to. IMHO, it is easier to copy
it.
Rich in LA CA