Mann, Powers, Robison, Seaman, Shaw, Skinner and Sumners
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Smith
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:43 AM
To: legacyusergroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Reporting In Legacy

Greetings:
Can anyone give me a hint on how I could, if a can, create a report through
Legacy similar to one I can get through Clooz?  The Clooz capability is,
after entering various documents, etc., I can request a summary of entered
sources, documents, etc., on file specific to a certain chosen individual in
my data.  For example:
Individual – Jim Smith
Sources Documents Available, (on file) –
1.       (Source ID) CEN 003 – (Source Title) 1861 England Census
2.       1. CEN 015 – 1871 England Census
3.       2. BENG 027 – 1859 Civil Birth Registration
4.       3. IMG 037 – 1896 Passenger Manifest
I'm trying to see if the same type of information is capable of being
reported through Legacy.  I find this capability one of the key Clooz
reporting capabilities.
Thanks
Jim