Bill Bienia wrote:
Dennis,

It is a bit counter intuitive. Rather than creating a copy then making changes to it, you have to edit the Master Source record, then reluctantly hit save (I say reluctantly because sometimes it saves it (if there are no people attached to it) and sometimes it asks you if you want to save it or save it as a new Master Source (if there are people attached to the original source), and then tell the program you want to save it as a new master source by hitting the appropriate button. If you are creating a bunch of sources before attaching them to people, you cannot use this method – you must create individual new sources for each entry.

Does anyone know it this behavior is fixed in version 7, i.e. can you do the copy first then make changes?
 I have created an unlinked individual named MASTER SOURCES and attached any
unlinked source to it.
This guarantees that the source will be copied rather than changed.
--
Gene Y.
n2kvs