I had thought that a change was implemented long ago in Legacy to automatically
include all alternate names in the INDEX tab's list. That had not been
something that mattered much before, but in the project that I am now working
on, it matters a great deal.

But I find that the list of names in the INDEX tab does NOT include the
alternate names that I have been entering.

Was I wrong about this having been implemented as a feature of Legacy? Is there
some customization that I must toggle on to get this feature to work?

Be a better friend, newshound, and