I know we have the option to change colors of various screens but I find the options/customize/color screen very difficult to navigate. I guess I am not clear what part of which screen each of the names refer to. I play around but can't remember from one time to the next because they are not intuitive. Any help on this, in general, would be welcome.

Specifically, I know that the color of the label on the Individual Information screen changes when a source is attached. On mine, this change goes from black to dark blue, which I can hardly distinguish. I would like the color to be brighter when I attach a source so I can see that at a glance. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

G E O R G I A  H A L L  C H U N
Researching Hall, Thomas, Attaway, Brewer
Ohio and Mississippi