Nancy,

Remember that the Event is the fact of purchasing the land and if the Event is
called "Land Purchase" then in the Description one can put from whom etc. then
the Date and Location and if one wishes include the other information in the
Notes.

However the record of purchase is not an Event but the Source and the details
of the purchase/sale could, and arguably more properly, be included here.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: