-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenny M
Benson
Sent: Tuesday, 12 February 2008 8:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem Report

Cathy wrote
>You may want to edit the dates to be "after 1892" instead of "1892 - "

I would read those two dates as meaning quite different things. The
first suggests an event which occurred at a particular time no earlier
than 1892.  The second suggests an on-going event which began in 1892.
"From 1892" would be a more accurate replacement and one which Legacy
accepts.
--
Jenny M Benson

The information in this email together with any attachments is
and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless
as a necessary part of Departmental business.
computer system network.