Anne Brooks wrote:
I have been using Legacy for a long time. Today I noticed if you right click on a field (empty or otherwise) ie. birth or death, the two options that come up are "select all" and "open IME". When I selected "open IME" nothing happened. The next time I right clicked the option "close IME" came up. What is IME?

Anne, I see that you are in Canada. You are in a country where English and French are used. IME is Input Method Editor - a Windows system thing for keyboards. I suggest you search your Windows Help files for IME.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry