Hi Rich,

Yes, this list and the support from the staff is at the top of my information
to pass out to the group.

BTW, thank you so much for all of your responses. You have all been great. I am
feeling much better about this now. I just had to calm down and remember that
all (well, almost all) of the message board users and all of the staff are
behind me. I will try to keep that in mind when presenting the program. Now, if
I can only present the information and not sound like I am pushing too hard.
Ooooops, there go the butterflies again.

Later,

Myrna