I just tried
source
census
images
as separate searches - knowing that each has been mentioned recently.

I get 0 matches on all three searches - including starting on pages where
I see "source" or "images" in the subject line of a thread.

XP Pro, SP2, IE 6.0.2900.2180

The function is definitely broken for some of us.
Has something been added for IE7 or another browser and IE6 was not tested?

John