I am sure there are other options, but I have chosen to attach the picture of the headstone to the source for the burial of the individual. You could also attach it to the burial picture.

Lill Ann

Gary Crull wrote:
I've been playing around with PHOTOS and SCRAPBOOKs. In addition to
individual photos attached to family pages I've added some of my
TOMBSTONE photos.

In doing so I've found if all I have is a tombstone photo it displays on
the family page. I'd rather not have the tombstone photo displayed if no
individual's photo is available. Is there a way to over ride this?

Is there a way to have the individuals photo as well as the tombstone
photo printed on a family group report? Only thing I've found where
everything shows up is the SCRAPBOOK option!

And, while I'm at it I might as well ask this as well.....is there a way
to specify in any type report that individuals photos are to be printed
vs tombstone photos? I have my individuals' photos in one folder and
tombstone photos are in another folder.

Hope I've made my situation clear enough that someone can give me an
answer. I'm probably asking too much though!

Thanks

gc