There must be something in the air today. I am also trying to print burial photos in a Desc Book Report and can't do it. I can hardly wait for Version 7 so Legacy can get going with Version 8. I'm hoping that's the one where they do a major overhaul of all things photographic.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

G. C. Oliver wrote:
Quick question. I can get burial photos to print in the Family Group Record but not in the Descendent Narrative or Descendant report. Am I doing something wrong or is it just programmed that way. I have all the picture options checked yes.
G.C. Oliver