Keith,

The information offered is essentially the same.  The
first one is usually from Heritage Quest Online, and
is self explanatory.  Series #, Roll #, Page #.

The Family History Library gives the same information,
but in a different way. This is also the format for
the Family search 1880 census transcription. First it
adds an identification number for the library film.
Then it has the NARA Film Number which includes the
Series #  (T9 in your example, which is the 1880
Census Year), then a "-" and then the Roll# (1207 in
your example), then the Page #(523D in your example)

The third example, I am not sure.  I have not seen
this configuration before.  But T9 is the Series, 1043
is the Roll, and 294C is the page.

Some census records have only one page per record,
some 2, and some 4.  So if you get a record that has
more than one page for the record, you will get the B,
C, or D after the page number.

I hope this information helps.

Lawanda Darby