Michele,

I have many times! I know it is imposed by the Family Search Site and I think
it arises when their server is overloaded; ie. too many people are trying to
access the site, and/or when they are undergoing maintenance. The only thing
one can do is to wait and try it from time to time - it can last for a few
hours though.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx