Cathy - I would be interested in a 'how-to' in using Access to search and
replace a tab.  I am somewhat familiar with Access, but how does it work
exactly? Would I open Access, add the note (to a cell-How?) and do the
search/replace - then copy the Access note back into Legacy note?   So far, I
have been editing the note in Legacy or Word, deleting the tab and simply
inserting 10-12 spaces before each paragraph.  It is a lot of work. I will try
the Access method and respond.

Bob

---- Cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
Hi Bob,

You can't search and replace a tab with spaces in Legacy but you can
find the Tab codes in Access and do it there with Search and Replace.

Cathy

At 01:27 AM 1/03/2008, you wrote:

>Ouch! Lots of editing in the future....
>
>Bob
>
>---- ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Bob,
>
>If you are creating the indentation using tabs then they will be
>dropped as html does not support tabs. You need to replace them by spaces.
>

>Ron Ferguson

Bob