  From: Dawn Crowley
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Unsubstantiated link

  It depends. If I feel quite confident about the information, then I'll
  probably add them directly (i.e.: add 8g grandfather to 7g grandparent)
  and add notes clarifying my concerns about the link. If I am less
  certain about the connection (maybe this is a very common name and this
  is likely to lead me on a wild goose chase), then I'll add a new
  unlinked individual.

  There is also a way to rate the surety level of a source. I haven't used
  that. Perhaps someone else will comment on that.

  Dawn