-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoff
Rasmussen
Sent: mercredi 5 mars 2008 16:41
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting Pre-Release Edition Now Available
For Free Download

Claire,

Regarding the tiling of background pictures - when you click on the
Background button (on the Appearance tab), try the Stretch to Frame option
in the Display options. This will stretch the image to the entire chart.

Using the Themes button on the Appearance tab you can create/save templates.

We'll try to enhance the zooming, I, too, would like to see what you
describe.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation