-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janis
Gilmore
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:30 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] printing cart to pdf

I love the new charting.

However, I created a 3-generation descendant chart, which was almost 300
inches long, and 11 high, and includes a number of photos. When I print it
to pdf using my own full version of Adobe pdf pro, I can't seem to get it to
create a continuous file; it instead creates 30-some pages. When I use the
publish to pdf function of the software, it gives me one continuous long
page, as it should, but it is completely blank.

Is the software not supposed to output to pdf in this beta version?

Anyone else having this problem?

Janis