Hi Elizabeth,

You definitely can replace one usr with a saved one of the same name from elsewhere. Note that there are a lot of usr files.

However, you said in another email that you uninstalled and reinstalled and that you had had Legacy in more than one place. Did you just uninstall or did you go on to delete unwanted files and the second copy. The uninstall would only have uninstalled one copy. So it could still be that you have more copies of Legacy on your computer than you think and you are not accessing the one from the folder you think you are.
I'd do another check.

Cathy