Does anyone think it wasn't a coincidence that the new Legacy Charting program appeared this past week? There had been a noticeable increase in the clamour by people demanding to be told when they could expect to see the new version of the main program. This clamour was getting steadily more strident, with added queries as to what people might expect to find in the program. To me, it was a bit late to put in wishes for what they would like to see, but, hey, software can be churned out over night, can't it? Just ask Microsoft :-)

So, whilst the Millennia people are beavering away, trying to get the product ready for release, why not throw the mob a few crumbs and distract them that way. Seems to have had the desired effect at the expense of slightly increased LUG traffic. It's very noticeable how the attention of the list members has generally been turned away from the problems in version 6 and what they can expect in version 7, onto how to use the new toys.

No! :-) I'm not having a go at anyone. I'm just sitting here, quietly musing to myself about the dynamics of the group. I'm just as impatient as the rest of you to see the new version. I've had a quick look at Charting, and like it. There are one or two small problems, but they should be sorted come the official release, which I anticipate will be sometime around the end of May.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry