-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wendy
Howard
Sent: Tuesday, 11 March 2008 3:36 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Password for new charting program

Valerie,

The password you are looking for has been posted to this list several times,
including since you first asked for it.  It is also supposed to be on the
web site.  I haven't paid too much attention, as I am not interested in
testing the pre-release of this, but I think you will find the password is
the word wallchart.  If that doesn't work for you, please check the archives
and the web site.

Wendy