I did have the dial-up connection; it was supposed to have been removed when I subscribed to DSL. I now have Legacy 6 Deluxe on my computer. Thank you, Margaret Bell ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Terry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:38 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Help downloading

Yvonne,

It sounds like you have a dial-up connection, which means it will take
hours to download Legacy (40 MB).

Many dial-up users simple go to computer with a high-speed internet
connection and download/save the full setup to a memory stick or burn it
to a CD. Legacy can then be installed very quickly using the full setup
on the pc with the slow internet connection.

BTW, please send your message to the LegacyUserGroup (LUG) in plain text
only. See http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp for more
information.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry