To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Re-installing Legacy 5

I am still using Legacy 5 and have reason to believe that it has been corrupted. I would like to make a complete new, clean, installation. I am not very computer savvy and would appreciate instructions in particular about removal of the old installation before installing a new download.

Thanks,

Walt Conner