Hello Susan,

Years ago I generated my own 13-generation ancestral spreadsheet charts that
align the generation boxes horizontally and color codes the families
vertically.  The boxes contain the usual b,m,d event date and location
information and references to notes on separate sheets.  Genealogists and
non-genealogists alike find the format immediately informative and
intuitive.  Its biggest problems are keeping it up-to-date and printing the
large format.  I also have a limited version that can be printed on one
legal sheet for e-mailing.

I've thought about tying it into Legacy's database format but inputting,
separating and parsing all that data is more of a project than I care to
undertake.  Maybe I should see if Goeff and company would be interested in
adapting some of its features in their charts.  It would be easy for them to
do.

     Hugh W. Busey