Ron : Certainly not. Will send you my email address so that you can send it off list..
Thanks
KathyAt 02:49 PM 3/13/2008, you wrote:

Kathy,

Well, I've had a think :-) and will include it on my fergys.co website at the end of the month. I will not be putting a fancy GUI on it so users will have to settle for the Open Office one. I would emphasise to all, that it will only be available from the site and I will *not* email it.

As you will no doubt appreciate, a DB which I only use for my purposes is quite different from one which is of use to other people - if only because I don't mind directly changing tables etc. However, I have done a reasonable amount of work on it now so will carry on and finish it off.

I hope you won't mind if a send you a trial copy with a sample in it, for you to play around with, and to advise me of any improvements, bugs and general comments on ease of use etc.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:54:06 -0400
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Managing Contacts
>
> Ron:
> Would you consider sharing/distributing your email database? I have
> lost so many contacts through computer crashes etc that I would be
> very interested in an nice neat database to act as an archive.
> Kathy
> At 05:28 AM 3/11/2008, you wrote:
>
>>....I have written my own database for this purpose using Open
>>Office and I'm afraid I do not know of a way of doing this through Legacy.
>>

>>Ron Ferguson

>>For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
>>http://www.fergys.co.uk
>>New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
>>View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
>>http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
>>For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
>>http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>>

>>________________________________
>>
>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>Subject: [LegacyUG] Managing Contacts
>>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:58:20 +0800
>>

>>Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the Group and would love to hear how
>>people manage their contacts.
>>
>>I have people on email, GenesReunited, Ancestry and people with
>>their family tree on their own website.
>>
>>In Legacy there seems to be a few ways to manage the contacts,
>>obviously you can add their details to the attached address icon in
>>the individual's information screen and you can send an email
>>straight from there. But what if you want to send an email to all
>>the family historians or just the ones descended from a certain individual?
>>
>>Then there are the Mailings lists which could be used to separate
>>out individuals who are family historians and just the 'others' good
>>if you combine it with the descendant tab and customise a column
>>to see any email addresses
>>
>>Then there is the Anc. Interest and Dec. Interest which appears in
>>the search window, it only has 0,1,2,3,4 but what if your contact is
>>multiple lines of interest? Anyway just looking for ideas and
>>probably I'm asking too much.
>>
>>kindest regards
>>Valster

Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.