Go to Options - Set Preferred Startup Family and Select a family from the Name List to find yourself. You will now be Self and the patriarch will change to husband. If you want to set relationships from yourself, go to Tools - Set Direct Line as preferred and choose yourself here.

Hope this helps.
Elizabeth

Christina wrote:
Hi,

I just started recently building my family in Legacy. I started with the patriarch of the family, not myself and noticed that on the "Family" tab it shows that he is "Self" which I assume is suppose to be me. Hmm is there anyway to just change that to Husband, as it shows his wife under wife?

Now that I confused you.. hehe

- Christina

--
Nobody is Perfect