-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ronald O'Neill
Sent: 25 March 2008 10:01
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Family File to Legacy Chart Trial Copy

Rodney Hall asked.

> Which is the best Wall Chart Program to buy.
> Chris

There is no best program Rodney, there are a lot of programs that will
produce wall charts and as professional tree printers we have them all.

Every program that can produce wall charts/trees has it's own
capabilities and short comings and it really depends on what type of
wall chart or tree you want to produce, a lot depends on what people
you want to show on the tree. Our most common request is for a tree
that shows everybody in the file on one tree and that means the choice
of programs to use for that type of tree is restricted because only a
few programs can do it and some do a lot better job as regards layout
than the other few.

Out of the 20 or so programs that produce tree charts we only really
use 3 or 4 on a regular basis.

Best Wishes
Ron
www.genealogyprinters.com

Ron, I was the responder not the requestor, who was Christopher T. Smithson

--
Rodney HALL
Heywood, Lancashire

Suaviter sed fortiter