After sending that last message I wanted to add that I didn't miss the
second part of your question, I just don't know how to answer that
one, but hopefully someone may chime in on that. I use occupations as
events, which don't fit well into narratives I'm afraid. I like your
idea though and hopefully someone will know. :)