  From: Dee
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:21 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] charting - shrink to one page, move title box

  I am trying to shrink a half-circle fan chart to fit on one page. I can't
find a place that gives this global capability. I only find a place to change
the size of boxes. Also, I have rotated the chart to landscape (better use of
space), but the title remains on the landscape side. Is there any way to change
that?
  Thanks,
  Dee Whiting