Wendy Howard wrote
These stories told to you by your grandmother who is now gone, I would source these using the Master Source I've got here called "Personal Memory" (think I set that up myself, title "Personal Recollections", no author etc), and in the detail say that it is my own memory of tales told to me by ..., naming the person.

For use in this and many other situations I created a Master Source called "Family Members and Personal Knowledge" and I name the family member and other pertinent information in the Source Details. This is useful for events I have attended, knowledge I just "grew up with", stories related by other family members, etc.

--
Jenny M Benson