-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garry
Mullins
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Charting of Non-Related Persons

I thought I read somewhere that the new Legacy 7 was/might contain a feature
to chart connected but non-related persons - for example connected by
marriage to distant aunts & uncles. Is this true?

Furthermore, would you be able to say specify more than two people to be
shown on such a chart - for example to be able to chart how myself *AND* a
newly discovered fourth cousin once removed, both connect to my ancient
first cousin seven times removed, all on the one chart.

I can't find such a chart in the new pre-release Legacy 7.0 Charting,
perhaps it will be in the Relationship Calculator print facility in the
actual Legacy 7.0 program itself.

If not, can anyone suggest an add-on program that might achieve this?

TIA

Regards

Garry Mullins
Cottesloe, Western Australia