Dawn, you will see that I said **Before folk start telling me - I do know all the various places where the ages can be seen, so kind folk, pse don't point them all out to me, they are still not as convenient as RMs. **

June

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn Crowley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 1:13 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Ages (was: Can I add marriage date to the individual page?)

Just right click to the right of the globes on the individual screen to toggle ages on & off. The birth "age" is the years since birth, while the others are the age at the event.

Dawn

June McDonald wrote:

I too, put in a request a while ago for the BDMs ages to be shown on the Individual screen. I really like the way RootsMagic does it. Before folk start telling me - I do know all the various places where the ages can be seen, so kind folk, pse don't point them all out to me, they are still not as convenient as RMs. For that reason alone I recently bought RM when they had the offer with World Vital Records recently. I find seeing them that way (RMs way) very helpful but despite that my loyalty is still with, and I am staying with, Legacy.
 June, Canberra