Legacy offers a program called GenSmarts that will suggest many
sources for information (both on and off  line).  You can set it up
letting it know you subscribe to World Vital Statistics (or
Ancestry.com), etc. - and it will let you know what to search for -
and why the program thinks you should try it!  Interesting and quite
helpful - even if you subscribe to nothing!  Also works with Heritage
Quest (on-line through your library in most places).  Check it out on
the LEGACY Homepage [Might want to check to see what will happen when
LEGACY 7 comes out...]
Enjoy
Keith

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Dede Holden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have just subscribed to World Vital Records, since they've made the
>  two years for one offer to Legacy users.  I would like to add them to
>  my list of search engines in Legacy.  Would someone please help me
>  with the search string?  I tried copying one of the other strings,
>  pasting, and making the change just to the website name in the string,
>  but that didn't work.
>
>  I also need to know what goes in the other line.  I don't know enough
>  about this to know what [ ]=[20%] means!
>
>  --
>  Dede Holden
>

>  Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp