I would like to better utilize the To-Do list as a Research Log, but can't
quite figure out how.  Example: I'm trying to prove that ancestor Basil is
actually the ancestor Paul I was searching for.  My To-Do entries include
several types of searches for a marriage record, his son's Social Security
Application for a possible wife's name, etc. etc.  How can this be put
together into a coherent log that would show my thought process?  I,
unfortunately, tend to put my research aside for weeks at a time and would
like to be able to print out something that would show me immediately what I
was doing and why. The "blank" research log would work if I didn't have to
handwrite it - I'm definitely more comfortable with a computerized output.
I've basically given up on being able to replicate that form through the
To-Do list options since I can't come up with a way of creating the list in
"log" form.  I've thought of creating a new "category" named "Basil/Paul,"
but, since this won't be the only log I'm creating, that could get a little
unwieldy.  Then I though of using a unique task name such as starting it
with Basil/Paul, but couldn't figure out how to filter that to print.
There's only one tag option and I use that for something else.

Has anyone successfully done this?

Claire