-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of M Stowe
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LegacyUG] Fwd: Changing Language on reports

I am trying to do a Multiple Lines of Descent report and I would like to
change the language from English to French, however, I do not seem to be
able to do this - I have tried the Help but it does not look like all of
the reports offer that possibility.

Can someone help me regarding this?

Marielle Hebert Stowe
Toronto