After the motherboard was replaced in my computer, I 'lost' the Legacy file
(not the data thank goodness) but the downloading would have taken 4 hours,
so did as someone suggested, and got a friend with fast Internet connection
to put Legacy 6 onto a CD for me
.
That arrived today, and all is    A. O.K.

Except...when I generate a gedcom file, and save to desktop...it just doesn
t happen!!! (Doesn't appear on the desktop...or anywhere)

Anyone any ideas in this regard?? And how do I "fix" the problem
(remembering I am NOT a computer expert, so need it in baby steps please!!

Yvonne
www.buxtonairedales.com
"Lord keep Your Arm around my shoulder,
and Your Hand across my mouth".