Not all maps choose to include military installations. Google, Yahoo, and Mapblast omit Fort Ord, CA, for example. However, Mapquest not only has the base, but a new state park; I don't see info for longitude & lattitude on their website. (BTW, it also found both Ft Ord and Fort Ord.) If the mapping database excludes a base, then I don't think Legacy will find the geo info.

Dawn

Wayne Boian wrote:

Why is it that places like Fort Knox, Kentucky (where the gold vault is located) will not show up on the Master Location List? Other places like Fort Lewis, WA and Fort Leavenworth, Kansas don't show up as well. I can get the lat. and Lon. from Google Maps, but was wondering what the logic was behind not having then listed in the Master Location List. Thanks
Wayne