I've got a couple of people who were cremated and later buried or
ashes interred.  For those people, I used the burial details for where
they are finally located, and put in the burial note information on
the cremation and burial plot.  If I have more information on the
cremation, I'll add a cremation event.

1st eg from burial note - She was cremated in Karrakatta Crematorium,
Perth, WA, and her ashes interred in Salisbury Memorial Park (with
plot information)
2nd eg - She was cremated at Centennial Park, Adelaide aged 90 years,
and her ashes interred at Murray Bridge Cemetery

Three on my father's side have been cremated with the ashes scattered
- for those I change buried details to cremated details and use the
burial note to show where the ashes were scattered. Reads fine in
reports.

Cheers
Tracy