For some reason my response to Elizabeth did not come through the list so I'll try again. And hopefully, with better articulation.

Highlight the 1900 census. Then click Show List. Then tag that list. Then do a search for untagged on that tag number and tag that list with a different tag number.

Then do a Search for that tag number combined with people born before 1900 AND died after 1900. ie people living in 1900.
OR

Highlight all census records and repeat as above, combining with a Search for people born between 1790 and 1930.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Dede Holden wrote:
This may or may not help, but Geoff's tip for working with obituaries
that was just posted, may possibly be adapted for your census
purposes.

Just a thought,
Dede Holden

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Elizabeth Richardson