I'm in the process of renumbering RINS

1) Each time I select a record to change a RIN

the BOX Log all changes to a text file is checked

If I previously unchecked this box, I would assume that the next time I go to make a RIN change the box would not be checked, but it's always checked when I go to make another change.

Is this happening because I need to change a global parameter somewhere?

2) In fact I wouldn't mind it being the default but each time it is checked, but I'm always prompted --->>> Would you like to view the report of the changes that were made?
Is there a way for me to turn this message off?

3) Is there an easier way than?
Select an Individual
Menu-> Tools  -> Renumber RINs

it would be nice to rick click on an Individual and select Renumber RINS, to help minimize mouse movement.

thanks,
john