On Apr 10, 2008, at 4:40 PM, Elizabeth Richardson wrote:
Why would I need to do any of these things? If my database isn't going to transfer seamlessly, I won't be upgrading. I do have a lot of work to do in all of these areas. Legacy 6 accepted my database with all its warts. I would think Legacy 7, a spiffed up Legacy, would also.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

These clean up ideas just look like general maintenance to me. They don't have anything to do with whether or not Legacy 7 will accept your data. I have been with Legacy since release 2 and every new release has updated my database seamlessly. Can't imagine this one won't . And I bet that if there is anything we need to do to get ready for Legacy 7, we'll get the info from Millennia folks not some obscure blog.

Jim