The only way I know to print that information in Legacy is using the Source Citation report. I don't think it's any shorter than what you're doing now, and what you're doing now and why escapes me.
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists

Donna Goldstein wrote:

The Notes dialog has a handy dandy Print button that allows me to get a hard copy of what I have entered in the General notes form.

Is there a similar way to get a hard copy of what I have typed into the Source Detail Text form?

I'd like to transcribe a document directly into the Source Detail Text form and then print it out to include with hard-to-read handwritten documents.

Right now I'm cutting and pasting this text into MS Word and printing it out from there, but I'm trying to streamline my data entry process and would

like to eliminate this step if possible.

Any advice?
Donna